The nuns pray the Divine Office together in choir five times a day, spend an hour and a half daily in mental prayer, do spiritual reading for at least a half hour a day, observe silence except during Recreation which is after dinner and supper; and engage in a variety of work: maintenance of the monastery, gardening, correspondence, art work, computer projects, kitchen and sacristy work, needlework, and crafts.
- 5:30 - Rise, followed by an hour’s mental prayer
- 7:00 - Morning Prayer Office, followed by Holy Mass, Thanksgiving and Breakfast
- 9:00 - Office of Readings, followed by work
- 12:00 - dinner and recreation
- 2:00 - Daytime Prayer Office, followed by work or rest
- 3:00 - spiritual reading
- 5:00 - Evening Prayer Office, followed by half an hour’s mental prayer
- 6:00 - supper and recreation
- 8:15 - Night Prayer Office, after which optional reading, writing, etc.
- 10:00 - Lights Out